Online shopping behaviors have changed with the increased functionality of smartphones. And in 2022, most people prefer mobile shopping instead of buying through desktops.
That means, as a Shopify merchant, you should take place in the mobile world in the best possible way. In this article, we explained how you can achieve that. Let’s start.
What is the Meaning of Mobile Commerce?
Mobile commerce, also known as mCommerce, means achieving the buying and selling of products & services activities through smartphones and tablets. Mcommerce comprises in-app purchasing, mobile banking, digital wallets and mobile apps of virtual stores.
What is the Difference Between eCommerce and Mobile Commerce?
Ecommerce (electronic commerce) means achieving the buying and selling of products & services activities through the Internet. It includes any kind of commercial transaction such as money transferring and data executing processes.
eCommerce activities could be achieved through desktop computers, smartphones and tablets. In other words, we can say that eCommerce includes mobile commerce.
If shoppers achieve eCommerce activities through smartphones and tablets, this is mobile commerce. If they achieved them through desktop computers, this is still eCommerce however not mCommerce.
Why is Mobile Commerce Important?
The significance of mobile commerce is so much more than the last decade since more than 80% of eCommerce activities are generated on mobile now.
It is a huge but understandable percentage if we think about how smartphones are developed and become so much more functional compared to previous years.
Shoppers carry their mobile phones with them anywhere they go. And because their phones are fully functional for eCommerce activities, they don’t need to change to a desktop for shopping anymore.
In other words, they do not only spend more time on their smartphones, but they also spend more money than in previous years.
That means, most of your potential customers prefer to shop via their phones and your website has to be mobile responsive to meet their needs. Leading brands such as Amazon, Zara, Sephora, etc. are aware of this trend and they invest in their mobile website and mobile app more than ever.
Why Do You Need a Mobile App?
There are thousands of eCommerce stores and the way to attract shoppers on mobile and make more money is by providing the best mobile user experience. The best and easiest way to achieve that is by turning your Shopify store into a mobile app.
You can achieve that easily by native mobile app builders in a shorter time and with less cost since you don’t need to hire designers and developers.
How To Decide Which Mobile App Builder Is The Best For You?
There are some actions you should take to select the best Shopify mobile app builder for you:
- Check the customer reviews: It is the easiest way to understand other people’s experiences when using the app. You can have a general idea about the app builder and understand if users have any bad experiences.
- Try the customer service: Send a message to support, ask for help and make sure if they are really helpful. There could be some little problems in every kind of product, however, the significant point is whether you can solve them easily and in a short time.
- Start your free trial and check if it is easy to use: It is going to be a new dashboard for you. So it is important the simplicity of the user dashboard for an easy design process.
- Check the integrations: If there are must-have applications that you already use in your Shopify website, make sure that you can use them in your mobile app, too.
- Make sure it has a fitting theme for your store: Different product types should be displayed with different themes. For instance, clothing products may not seem appealing in a theme that is designed to display foods.
That is why make sure your Shopify mobile app builder includes different theme options for different product types.
- Check the features: It is crucial that your app offers features of;
in-app messages to convert visitors in real-time, push notifications to decrease marketing ad spends, and fast check out to make the payment process easy.
Which Features Make Shopney the Best Choice for You?
With Shopney, you can solve your two biggest problems: marketing ad spending and low mobile conversion rate. You can decrease your marketing ad spend down to %45 and increase your mobile conversion rate up to 5x.
Shopney helps you to achieve these two points by building native mobile apps. In this way, you can offer the best mobile experience to increase mobile conversion rates and send limitless push notifications for free to decrease your marketing ad spend.
- Has 8 different layout options to make sure your product looks appealing.
- Offers fast check out and abandoned cart notifications to decrease abandoned cart rates.
- Allows you to send push notifications directly to your customers’ phones with special offers, and promotions.
- Offers live chat features to connect with your customers in real-time and convert them.
- Has 7/24 multilingual customer support to help you anytime you need it.
Besides, Shopney is the best-rated Shopify mobile app builder with +450 customer reviews and a 5.0 overall rating in Shopify App Store.
How To Turn Shopify Store Into App with Shopney?
Here are the steps that you should follow:
- Install Shopney and set up your account.
- Design your mobile app with the easy drag & drop editor without needing any code and design skills. You can easily ask all your questions to customer support in this process.
- Launch your mobile app in both iOS & Android app stores.
As a summary, we explained the significance of mobile commerce and what you should do to take your place there. We mentioned that the best way to attract customers’ attention on mobile and make more money is by building a native mobile app for your Shopify store.
Then we made a list of the points you should be careful of when choosing your Shopify mobile app builder. If everything is clear, now it is time to turn your Shopify store into a mobile app!
Our Latest Articles
If you're a dentist, you know it's essential to have a well-designed website, informative content, and professional social media profiles. But what about getting more patients through the door? And how can you do that? The answer is dental marketing. Marketing...
With the widespread use of various devices and the internet, businesses need to adapt to a new landscape in which technology plays a central role. Technological innovations have led to new opportunities and challenges for businesses of all sizes and industries. One of...
Video marketing is an essential tool for modern businesses to connect with their audience and promote their products or services. However, creating effective video content is not just about producing high-quality visuals and sound; it’s also about making your content...